Suzuki Hayabusa (GSX 1300R)
USA Price: US$ 18,599 + Destination Charge.
Price in India: INR 16.4 lakh
Canada Price: CDN $ 22,399
UK Price: £16,499
Hayabusa from Japan’s Suzuki Motors is named as the fastest production motorbike in the world. Now the new version is announced as 2022 model in the USA and India. There is no change in the Engine size or its Torque. But it is now coming as Euro5 and BS-VI compliant model that meets the European and Indian Norms. The model is redesigned to be marvel with the new electronic system provided to it. Furthermore in India this is considered as one of the high powered expensive two wheeler due to its price. Many youngsters consider this model is too expensive one.
Last year there were rumors that Suzuki is stopping their the model is popular model Hayabusa from its production line. Now the Global Suzuki information portal is displaying their 2020 models in their website. Meanwhile Suzuki is releasing this model in India as street and this motorbike is released with lot of new features. However Suzuki is still working hard to make it to be more smooth and fast runner.
In conclusion this model is meant for well built experienced riders as it it is a heavy high powered cruise motorcycle that can give ultimate riding experience on streets.
For instance its Top Speed is: 303 – 313 Km/h
In addition Turbo powered Machine’s Top Speed is: 448Km/h
Suzuki Hayabusa Features.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) system allows the rider to select for highway cruising or as tighter roads.
- Inverted Cartridge Front Forks
- Titanium Valves.
- Similarly Iridium Spark Plugs.
- Along with Bridgestone BT-015 Tyre.
- For instance it comes with top-of-the-line radial-mount Brembo Monobloc front brake calipers.
- Tapered, 44mm double-barrel Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) Throttle bodies with Fuel Injection (FI).
- Muscular four-cylinder engine delivers a broader wave of torque for effortless acceleration.
- After that instrument cluster contains four round analog gauges, as tachometers, peedometer, fuel meter along with coolant temperature meter. LED Engine-rpm indicator, low fuel-level warning light, neutral indicator light, turn-signal indicator lights, high-beam indicator light, high coolant temperature warning light, low oil pressure warning light, fuel injection system warning light. Round centered LCD information panel displays clock, gear position, S-DMS map indicator, odometer and dual trip meter display.
Suzuki Hayabusa Specifications.
Engine: 4-Stroke, 4-Cylinder, Liquid-cooled, DOHC
Displacement 1340cc (81.8 cu.in)
Bore x Stroke: 81.0mm x 65.mm (3.2 in x 2.6 in)
Compression ratio: 12.5:1
Ignition: Electronic Ignition (Transistorized)
Transmission (Gears): 6-Speed Constant Mesh
Overall Length x W x H: 2190mm (86.2 in) x 735mm (28.9 in) x 1165mm (45.9 in)
Wheel Base: 1480mm (58.3 in)
Ground Clearance: 120mm (4.7 in)
Seat Height: 805mm (31.7 in)
Kerb Weight: 268kg (591 lbs)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 21 lt (5.5 US gal)
Front Brake: Twin Disc, ABS
Rear Brake: Disc, ABS
Front Tyre: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
Rear Tyre: 190/50ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
Front Suspension: Inverted Telescopic, Coil Spring, Oil Damped
Rear Suspension: Link Type, Coil Spring, Oil Damped