Yamaha MT-15 V2.0 Motorbike.
MT-15 Metallic Black Price in India: Rs 167,200/-
Cyan Storm, Ice Fluo, Racing Blue, Metallic Black DLX Price: Rs 171,200/-
Nepal MT-15 Price: Rs Rs 499,900/- up to Rs 504,900/-
Yamaha MT-15 Sri Lanka Price: Rs 664,000/- + Tax (Currently out of stock)
Bangladesh Price: Tk 525,000 +
2023 Yamaha MT-15 Motorbike is now being marketed as version 2.0 in India. New MT-15 is having good sales in India due to its animal face front appearance and for its superb power. The model is provided with Recently it was upgraded to be Version 2 by Yamaha motors, India. Additionally, Ice Fluo-Vermillion color on this Yamaha model was also introduced for the first time in India, In the 2023 year model, Metallic Black is introduced along with Dual-channel ABS feature.
Additionally all around LED lighting and Bluetooth Facility too are on the offer. It meets the BS-VI Stage 2 that is coming by April 01st, 2023.
MT-15 is provided with the latest OBD 2 (Onboard Diagnostic System).
Furthermore wider radial Tyre is provided on the rear , single channel ABS Braking system, dynamic Bi-functional twin LED headlight, raised LED short tail and overall MT style are some of its new feature. Meanwhile in India, Yamaha MT-15 Motorcycle sales is nearing the 10,000 unit sales mark around this month in the local market. This MT15 V2.0 motorcycle is available in 4 different colors.
New MT-15 Features.
New Delta type frame and MotoGP inspired Aluminum swingarm are fitted on this MT-15 motorbike. Up dated UBS front fork with Gold color, negative LCD instrument cluster and Smartphone connection via Bluetooth to the Smartphone are some of its latest features. 10 Lt capacity petrol tank with Assist and slipper clutch provides quick down shift feature . In addition, new V2.0 is provided with 6 speed gear is another plus point of this 155cc LC 4V FI engine Motorcycle. Yamaha India had increased the price of MT-15 V2.0..
Yamaha MT-15 Naked Warrior in India.
MT-15 V2 Colors: Dark Metallic Black, Ice Fluo Vermillion, Cyan Storm, Racing Blue,
This Motorbike is available as an entry level model under the MT series in India, Sri Lanka and in many other Asian countries. MT-15 Two Wheeler is called as Hyper Naked Dark Warrior that can control the streets with its thrusting power and superior Torque. Once you started to ride this motorcycle, you won’t stop it as it will make you to go on and on. It provides thrill for those who are seeking for it on bikes. Yamaha motor Company marks the MT as “Master of Torque”. Meanwhile Yamaha’s large size MT model Motorcycles are very popular in the USA, UK and in many other developed countries.
MT-15 V2 Motorbike Features.
Dual Channel ABS braking system. Front and rear wheel.
E20 Fuel Compatible
Provided with Traction Control System.
Upside Down Front Forks (USD Forks)
Variable Valve Actuation (VVA)
Accelerate from 0 to 60 km/h in 3.78 seconds.
Low-stress shifting during deceleration,
A&S clutch (Assist and Slipper clutch)
Travel at low RPM even in higher gears.
140mm Wide Radial Rear Tyre
Bi functional Class D LED Headlight
LED Turn Signal Lights.
LCD Instrument Cluster. (Multi Function)
Delta box frame.
Swingarm made of Aluminium.
Y-Connect App Feature.
Y-Connect App Provides phone notifications on instrument screen.
Alerts on incoming or missed calls
SMS and Email
Smartphone Battery Level.
Yamaha MT-15 V2 Motorcycle Specifications.
- Engine Type: Liquid cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- Number of Gears: 6 speed Gears, Constant mesh.
- Displacement: 155cc
- Bore x Stroke: 58.0 x 58.7 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.6 : 1
- Maximum Power Output: 13.5kW (18.5 PS)@10000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 14.1N.m (1.4kgf.m)@7500 rpm
- Lubrication System: Wet sump
- Clutch Type: Wet, Multiple Disc
- Fuel Delivery System: Fuel Injection (FI)
- Starting Method: Self Start (Electric Start)
- Ignition System: TCI (Transistor Controlled Ignition)
- Engine Starting: Electrical Start (Self Start
- Final Drive: Chain
- L x W x H: 2,020 x 800 x 1,070 mm
- Seat Height: 810 mm
- Wheel Base: 1,335 mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 170 mm
- Curb Weight: 138 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10 Lt / 2.6 US-gal / 2.2 Imp.gal
- Frame Type: Deltabox
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Forks UP Side Down (Inner tube 37.0mm)
- Rear Suspension: Linked-type Monocross suspension
- Front Brake: Hydraulic single Disc (282 mm) with Single Channel ABS
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic single Disc (220 mm)
- Front Tyre: 100/80-17M/C 52P – Tubeless
- Rear Tyre: 140/70R17M/C 66H – Radial Tyre, Tubeless
- LED Lighting: Headlight, Auxiliary light and Brake/Tail light.
- Digital: Speedometer, Tachometer, Clock and Fuel gauge.
- ABS Braking System: Single Channel ABS braking system (Front wheel).
- Battery: 12 V, 4.0 Ah. MF (Maintenance Free)
- Provided are: VVA, Gear Position Indicator, Fuel consumption indicator, Shift timing light, VVA indicator and Side stand on engine cut-off feature.
- LED Lighting: Headlight, Position Light, Brake and Tail Light.Yamaha MT-07In addition Yamaha MT-09 is now available in the USA.MT-15 V2.0 Motorbike Video.Source.