Tourist from all over the world who are familiar with riding motorbike are interested to tour Sri Lanka on motorcycle. It is familiar for the tourists to tour on motorcycles in India, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka the miracle of Asia which provides all the things that a tourist may seek while on his/her vacation. This land is not only for tourists but is good for honeymoon makers and to those who are looking family vacation in a wonderful land. Lot of paper works are required to import and export your own motorcycle in to Sri Lanka and to tour.
Sri Lanka Tours on Motorcycle.
To go on motorbike tour in Srilanka, you must be good rider and need to respect the laws of this land.
Must have motorcycle driving license issued by the Sri Lanka motor Traffic Department. to this you must bring your own country motorbike driving license.
1. Motorbike that must have “Revenue License” for the current year.
2. Third party insurance. Better to have Full Insurance.
3. Rider must wear on recommended helmet and the pillion passenger must too wear one. ( Due to confusing reports about the use of fully face covered helmets, it is better to avoid them.)
4. Follow the road rules, signals and the road signs along with care while riding on the left side of the lane.
5. For most of the small violations you will be required to pay fines at the nearby post office.
6. Some violations may require to face, court cases.
So take utmost care to protect you, other people. animals and properties.
Hotels and Guest houses in Sri Lanka.
As per the accommodation requirement you have the choice to stay in 5 star hotels, motels, Inns, guest houses, hostels and many more according to your financial position.
Meals are available all over the Island as Sri Lanka dishes, where main course will be rice along with meat, poultry products and vegetable dishes. In selected places you can have European meals.
Bottled mineral water and popular international brand soft drinks are available in small bottles, larger bottles and in cans.
Take note that motorbikes that are more than 250 cc are not allowed for road riding while the larger ones are allowed only in races only.
If you want to hire motorbikes on daily rental basis contact Ceylontusker Tours. They can provide bike rental service, motorcycle tours in group where they will provide one team leader, mechanic and backup vehicle for your safe journey. Also they can provide mobile phone calling cards and SIM cards that are good for Smartphone and simple cellular phones.