Yamaha YZF R15 Motorbike (V3.0).
Metallic Red India Price: INR 157,600/-
Thunder Grey Price: INR 157,600/-
R15 Racing Blue Price: INR 158,700/-
Dark Night Price: INR 159,700/-
New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Price. (2021)
Metallic Red Price: Rs 167,800/-
Dark Knight Price: Rs 168,800/-
Racing Blue Price: Rs 172,800/-
Yamaha R15 BS-4 Bike Price in Sri Lanka: Rs 611,900/-+ (Out of stock due to vehicle import Ban)
Yamaha YZF R15 Bike is the modern day street racing motorcycle that comes with Dual channel ABS braking system for better handling. In this month July 2021 the model’s selling price is marked little higher by the Yamaha India. This is now available as 2021 racing model motorbike from Yamaha and it is popular with the young men for its aggressive styling. This bike is very popular in Sri Lanka. This R15 bike is provided with a superior 155cc Engine that can put out 19.3 PS of power. The liquid cooled Engine is assembled with SOHC 4-valve arrangement and Fuel Injection system. For the excellent rigidity balance it is fitted with a Deltabox Frame. The buyer can modify its exhaust system for better note with the latest Daytona Muffler. Meanwhile Yamaha India is has released the YZF R15 Version 4.0 along with Yamaha R15M. New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Motorbike
It can charge (Optional USB Charging) the rider’s Smartphones through its power supply. So roam the streets with this R 15 in top speed with solid brake facility without any trembling of the motorbike. Lot of Indian Expatriates staying in Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Kuwait are much interested in this Stylish 155cc model Two Wheeler. The Yamaha R15 motorbike was first introduced in the year 2008 and it is being considered as one of the best entry level motorbike for the beginners.
Yamaha YZF R15 Bike Price.
Indonesia Price: Rp 37,280,000
Price in Malaysia: RM 11,988
Bangladesh Price: BDT 5,25,000
Nepal Price: R 4,77,900
Philippines Price: P 164,000
2021 R15 V3.0 Features.
Variable Valves actuation comes through two intake valve cams; one works for low and mid range rpm and the other for high rpm of its Engine. For instance, they will switch between each other at the 7,400 rpm mark to ensure good power and torque supply. Assist & Slipper Clutch function is there for smooth, enjoyable downshifts. Aerodynamic LED Tail And Headlight for to give efficient lighting. Also includes a hazard lamp and slim twin- eye LED headlights. Full-color LCD instrument cluster with gear shift position and VVA indicator. USB connector for mobile phone charging. Super wide tire aimed to provide improved rear grip. In addition it is provided with linked type Monocross rear suspension for optimum balance and comfort. Furthermore new Deltabox frame, Aluminum Swingarm and Dual Horn are fitted to it and in conclusion tghis is one of the best entry level motorcycle for America, EU, UK and Australia.
Yamaha R15 Ver 3.0 Specification.
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- Displacement: 155 cc
- Maximum Power output: 13.7kW(18.6PS) @ 10000 RPM
- Maximum Torque: 14.1 Nm (1.4 kgfm) @8,500 RPM
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection (FI)
- Ignition System: TCI (Transistor controlled ignition)
- Starting Method: Electric (Self Start)
- Transmission – Gears: 6-speed – Constant mesh
- Clutch type: Wet, multiple-disc, in addition with Assist and Slipper Clutch.
- Final Drive: Chain
- Frame: Deltabox
- Front Wheel: Telescopic Fork (41.0) mm + Hydraulic Disc Brake (282 mm) and Tubeless Tyre 100/80.
- Rear Wheel: Monocross link suspension, Hydraulic single Disc Brake (220 mm), Tubeless Tyre 140/70R .
- Overall Length x Width x Height: 1,990 mm x 725 mm x 1,135 mm
- Seat Height: 815 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,325 mm
- Ground clearance: 170 mm
- Battery: 12 V, 4.0 Ah (10 HR)
- LED Lights on: Headlight, Auxiliary light, Brake/Tail Light and Meter light
- Digital Console: Clock, Speedometer, Tachometer, Fuel gauge, Multi-function Display.
- Indicators: Gear position, Shift timing light, VVA indicator light, Fuel consumption..
- Side stand Safety: However Engine cut off switch will be activated, when the Side Stand is engaged.
- Horn: Dual Tone Horn (In other words it sounds in High and Low Pitch)
- ABS: Dual channel ABS.
- Provided: Fuel Consumption,VVA and Gear position Indicators, Shift Timing Light, Side stand engine cut-off switch.
- Speedometer, Tachometer, Digital Time Clock and Fuel gauge: Digital.
- LED Lighting: Headlight, Auxiliary light and Brake/tail light
- Curb weight: 142 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11 L
- Top Speed: 136 km/H
- Mileage: 35 km/L (Approx)
Further more, Y stands for Yamaha, Z stands for Racing model and the F stands for Four Stroke.
In addition, R15 means R Series styled 150cc motorbike.
What means V 3.0?
Recently Yamaha had introduced their 4th Generation Yamaha R15 V4.0 BS-VI compliant 2021 model in their line up. Above all, the New model came first (Actually this is the V1.0). In addition, came the Version 2.0 with some important modifications later. Additionally, Version 3.0 came with more new modifications than the previous ones. Furthermore these bikes are called as Ver 2.0 or Ver 3.0 according to the model. After that Yamaha YZF R15 Ver 2.0 production is discontinued in India. Likewise Yamaha R3 BS4 norm is discontinued in India in the year 2020. Meanwhile Yamaha FZ-X 150cc Bike is now available in India.
Note: Moreover, when taking corner, ABS System won’t work perfectly.
YZF R3 Price: US$ 5,299 (2021 Model.)
Video – R15 Road Test.
Yamaha R15 Bike with Daytona Exhaust Sound Video.
Daytona Muffler Price: INR 16,700/- (Available from Yamaha Dealer. Above all it is allowed to use in Racing Circuits Only.)
*Yamaha Bike Price and Specifications may Change without Notice.