Yamaha MT-15 Motorbike.
Price in India: Rs 140,900/- (BS-6, ABS)
BS-6, ABS, Ice Fluo-Vermillion Color Price: INR 141,900/-
Sri Lanka Price: Rs 605,900/- (BS4 may be out of stock due to import ban)
Bangladesh Price: BDT 4,35,000
Indonesia Price: Rp 34.95 m
Malaysia Price: RM 10,162
Yamaha MT-15 is now available as BS-VI compatible model in India. New Ice Fluo-Vermillion color on this Yamaha model is also introduced for the first time in India. Furthermore wider radial Tyre on the rear , single channel ABS Braking system, dynamic Bi functional twin headlight, short tail and overall MT style are some of its new features.
Customize Your Yamaha MT-15 Warrior in India.
Price in India for MT-15: Rs 143,900/-
Select Body Color: Dark Matt Blue, Metallic Black, Ice Fluo.
Select Wheel Color: Vermillion, Gold, Racing Blue, Neon Green
This Motorcycle is available as an entry level model under the MT series in India, Sri Lanka and in many other Asian countries. This MT-15 Two Wheeler is called as Hyper Nakedd Dark Warrior that can control the streets with its thrusting power and unlimited Torque. Once you started to ride this motorcycle, you won’t stop it as it will make you to go on and on. It provides thrill for those who are seeking for it on bikes. Yamaha motor Company marks the MT as “Master of Torque”. Meanwhile Yamaha’s MT model Motorcycles are very popular in the USA, UK and in many other developed countries.
Variable Valve Actuation is added to this Motorbike. VVT monitors your riding style to improve its Engine performance. The Hyper Naked performance with VVA allows you to go 0 – 60 km/h in just 3.78 secs, the fastest in its class. A&S clutch (assist and slipper) is adopted to reduce the weight of the clutch pull and provide low-stress shifting during deceleration. This Yamaha motorcycle is provided with 6-speed transmission that allows you to cruise at low RPM even in higher gears, thus saving fuel without missing on the thrill. Enjoy precise braking and that too without any wheel lockups and skidding even in slippery road conditions with the Single Channel ABS system.
New Colors in 2021: Metallic Black | Dark Matt Blue | Ice Fluo-Vermillion.
Yamaha MT-15 Motorcycle Specifications.
- Engine: Liquid cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- Gears: 6
- Displacement: 155cc
- Bore x Stroke: 58.0 mm x 58.7 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.6 : 1
- Maximum Power Output: 14.2 kW (19.3 PS) @10,000 RPM
- Maximum Torque: 14.7 N-m (1.5 kgf-m) @8,500 RPM
- Lubrication System: Wet sump
- Clutch Type: Wet, Multiple Disc
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Ignition System: TCI (transistor controlled ignition)
- Engine Starting: Electrical Start (Self Start)
- Transmission system: Constant Mesh, 6-Gears
- Final Drive: Chain
- Overall Length x Width x Height: 2,020 x 800 x 1,070 mm
- Seat Height: 810 mm
- Wheel Base: 1,335 mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 155 mm
- Curb Weight: 138 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10 L/ 2.6 US-gal/ 2.2 Imp.gal
- Frame: Delta-box Type
- Front Suspension: Telescopic forks
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm, (Link suspension)
- Front Brake: Hydraulic single disc (282 mm) ABS
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic single disc (220 mm)
- Front and Rear Tyre: Tubeless
- Headlight, Auxiliary light and Brake/Tail light: LED
- Speedometer, Tachometer and Fuel gauge: Digital
- ABS: Single Channel
- Available Colors: Dark Matt Blue | Dark Matt Blue.Yamaha MT-07