Yamaha MT-15 V2.0 Motorbike.
Price in India.
Metallic Black: Rs 163,400/-
Ice Fluo Vermillion Price: Rs 164,400/-
Cyan Storm Price: Rs 164,400/-
Racing Blue: Rs 164,400/-
MT-15 V2 Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Edition.
Black Metallic X Price: Rs 165,400/-
Nepal MT-15 Price: Rs 483,900/-
Sri Lanka Price: Rs 605,900/- (2020 price)
Yamaha MT-15 Motorbike is now coming as version 2.0 in India. MT-15 is having good sales in India due to its appearance and power. Recently its upgrading was done by the Yamaha motors, India. This is one of the BS-VI compatible model in India. Ice Fluo-Vermillion color on this Yamaha model was also introduced for the first time in India when the MT-15 was announced in 2009. Furthermore wider radial Tyre is provided on the rear , single channel ABS Braking system, dynamic Bi-functional twin LED headlight, raised LED short tail and overall MT style are some of its new feature. Meanwhile in India, Yamaha MT-15 Motorcycle sales is nearing the 10,000 unit sales mark around this month in the local market. This MT15 V2.0 motorcycle is available in 4 different colors and the Metallic Black color price is Rs 2,000/- less than the other 3 color models.
New MT-15 Features.
New Delta type frame and MotoGP inspired Aluminum swingarm are fitted on this model. Up dated UBS front fork with Gold color, negative LCD instrument cluster and Smartphone connection via Bluetooth to the Smartphone are some of its latest features. 10 Lt petrol tank with Assist and slipper clutch for quick down shift . New V2.0 is provided with 6 speed gears is another plus point of this 155cc LC 4V FI engine Motorcycle. Yamaha India had increased the price of MT-15 V2.0 slightly in April 2022. In this month May 2022 many Yamaha Two Wheeler prices are slightly increased in India.
Your Yamaha MT-15 V2.0 Warrior in India.
MT-15 Colors: Dark Metallic Black, Ice Fluo Vermillion, Cyan Storm, Racing Blue,
This Motorbike is available as an entry level model under the MT series in India, Sri Lanka and in many other Asian countries. MT-15 Two Wheeler is called as Hyper Naked Dark Warrior that can control the streets with its thrusting power and unlimited Torque. Once you started to ride this motorcycle, you won’t stop it as it will make you to go on and on. It provides thrill for those who are seeking for it on bikes. Yamaha motor Company marks the MT as “Master of Torque”. Meanwhile Yamaha’s large size MT model Motorcycles are very popular in the USA, UK and in many other developed countries.
The addition of Variable Valve Actuation to this motorcycle. Additionally, VVA tracks your riding habits to enhance the efficiency of its engine. Additionally, the Hyper Naked performance with VVA enables you to accelerate from 0 to 60 km/h in the fastest time possible for the class, 3.78 seconds. To lighten the clutch pull and enable low-stress shifting during deceleration, A&S clutch (Assist and Slipper) is used in this MT15 Motorcycle. In addition,the 6-speed transmission on this Yamaha motorcycle enables you to travel at low RPM even in higher gears, saving gasoline without sacrificing excitement. With its Single Channel ABS system, you may experience accurate braking and that too without any wheel lockups or sliding even on slick roads.
Yamaha MT-15 Motorcycle Specifications.
- Engine: Liquid cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- Gears: 6 speed Gears, Constant mesh.
- Displacement: 155cc
- Bore x Stroke: 58.0 x 58.7 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.6 : 1
- Maximum Power Output: 13.5kW (18.4PS)@10000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 14.1N.m (1.4kgf.m)@7500 rpm
- Lubrication System: Wet sump
- Clutch Type: Wet, Multiple Disc
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Starting Method: Self Start (Electric Start)
- Ignition System: TCI (Transistor Controlled Ignition)
- Engine Starting: Electrical Start (Self Start)
- Transmission Type: Constant Mesh, 6-Gears
- Final Drive: Chain
- L x W x H: 2,020 x 800 x 1,070 mm
- Seat Height: 810 mm
- Wheel Base: 1,335 mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 170 mm
- Curb Weight: 138 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10 Lt / 2.6 US-gal/ 2.2 Imp.gal
- Frame Type: Deltabox
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Forks UP Side Down (Inner tube 37.0mm)
- Rear Suspension: Linked-type Monocross suspension
- Front Brake: Hydraulic single disc (282 mm) with Single Channel ABS
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic single disc (220 mm)
- Front Tyre: 100/80-17M/C 52P – Tubeless
- Rear Tyre: 140/70R17M/C 66H – Radial Tyre, Tubeless
- LED Lighting: Headlight, Auxiliary light and Brake/Tail light.
- Digital: Speedometer, Tachometer, Clock and Fuel gauge.
- ABS: Single Channel ABS braking system fitted on the front wheel.
- Battery: 12 V, 4.0 Ah. MF
- Provided are: VVA, Gear Position Indicator, Fuel consumption indicator, Shift timing light, VVA indicator and Side stand on engine cut-off feature.
- LED Lighting: Headlight, Position Light, Brake light and Tail Light.Yamaha MT-07In addition Yamaha MT-09 is now available in the USA.