Yamaha MT-15 Motorbike.
Price in India: INR 1,39,900/- (BS-6, ABS)
Sri Lanka Price: Rs 605,900/- (BS4)
Bangladesh Price: BDT 4,35,000
Indonesia Price: Rp 34.95 m
Malaysia Price: RM 10,162
Yamaha MT-15 is now available as BS-VI compatible model in India. New Ice Fluo-Vermillion color on Yamaha MT -18 model is also introduced with MT-15 bike for the first time in India. Furthermore wider radial Tyre on the rear , single channel ABS Braking system, dynamic Bi functional twin headlight, short tail and overall MT style are some of its new features.
Yamaha MT-15 Customize your Warrior.
Price: INR 143,900/-
Body Color: Dark Matt Blue, Metallic Black, Ice Fluo.
Wheel Color: Vermillion, Gold, Racing Blue, Neon Green
This Motorcycle is available as an entry level model under the MT series in India, Sri Lanka and in many other Asian countries. This two wheeler is called as Hyper Named Dark Warrior that can control the streets with its thrusting power and unlimited Torque. Once you started to ride this motorcycle, you won’t stop it as it will make you to go on and on. It provides thrill for those who are seeking for it on bikes. Yamaha motor Company marks the MT as “Master of Torque”. Meanwhile Yamaha’s MT model Motorcycles are very popular in the USA, UK and in many of the developed countries.
Added to this two wheeler is Variable Valve Actuation. VVT monitors your riding style to improve performance. The Hyper Naked performance with VVA allows you to go 0 – 60 km/h in just 3.78 secs, the fastest in its class!. An A&S (assist and slipper) clutch is adopted to reduce the weight of the clutch pull and provide low-stress shifting during deceleration. This Yamaha motorcycle is provided with 6-speed transmission that allows you to cruise at low RPM even in higher gears, thus saving fuel without missing on the thrill. Enjoy precise braking and that too without any wheel lockups and skidding even in slippery conditions with the Single Channel ABS system.
New Colors in 2020: Metallic Black | Dark Matt Blue | Ice Fluo-Vermillion.
Yamaha MT-15 Motorcycle Specifications.
- Engine: Liquid cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- Gears: 6
- Displacement: 155 cm3
- Bore x Stroke: 58.0 mm x 58.7 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.6 : 1
- Maximum Power: 14.2 kW (19.3 PS) @10,000 RPM
- Maximum Torque: 14.7 N-m (1.5 kgf-m) @8,500 RPM
- Lubrication System: Wet sump
- Clutch Type: Wet, Multiple Disc
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Ignition System: TCI (transistor controlled ignition)
- Engine Starting: Electrical Start
- Transmission system: Constant Mesh, 6-speed
- Final drive: Chain
- Overall length x width x height: 2,020 x 800 x 1,070 mm
- Seat height: 810 mm
- Wheel base: 1,335 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 155 mm
- Curb weight: 138 kg
- Fuel tank capacity: 10 L/ 2.6 US-gal/ 2.2 Imp.gal
- Frame: Deltabox Type
- Front suspension: Telescopic forks
- Rear suspension: Swingarm, (Link suspension)
- Front Brake (ABS): Hydraulic single disc (282 mm)
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic single disc (220 mm)
- Front and Rear Tyre: Tubeless
- Headlight, Auxiliary light and Brake/tail light: LED
- Digital: Speedometer, Tachometer and Fuel gauge,
- ABS: Single Channel
- Available Colors: Dark Matt Blue | Dark Matt Blue.Yamaha MT-07
Yamaha MT-09MT-15 Video.