Yamaha MT-09 Super Bike.
America Price: US$ 9,499+
UK Price: £ 9,000+
Price in India: INR 10,64,615/- (BS-VI)
Australia: AUD 14,299
Yamaha MT-09 Hyper Naked (No Fairing) Motorcycle allows you to climb another level with this 3 cylinder Hyper Naked machine. Spectacular looking with its refined bodywork, with YZF-R1 type Quick Shift System, Assist and Slipper Clutch, 3- position D-Mode adjustable performance, switchable Traction control system gives you more power on the street. The MT-09 comes with 847cc liquid-cooled, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder, 12 valves Engine. It will give out instant supply of raw and linear torque. The motorbike features an aggressively styled twin-eye headlight inspired by the flagship MT-10 Super Bike, the slanting dual headlights with four LED Lights and dual LED position lights.
Riders nick named this bike as devil’s own ride. Meanwhile this naked beast impresses with its specifications like 847 cc 3-cylinder engine, 115 PS horsepower and 87.5 N.m torque, what makes it a true icon of darkness is its mean looks, thanks to the features like twin-eye face, front winglets, radiator side fins and the short tail.
Yamaha MT-09 2021 Model.
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder with 12 valves.
- Displacement: 890cc
- Bore x Stroke: 78.0mm x 62.1mm
- Maximum Power Output: 84.6 kW (11.5PS) @ 10,000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 87.5 Nm (8.9 kg-m) @ 8,500 rpm
- Fuel Supply: Fuel injection with YCC-T
- Ignition system: Transistor Controlled Ignition (TCI)
- Starting Method: Electric (Self Start)
- Transmission system: 6-speed; Quick Shift, multiplate, Assist and slipper clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.7 gal/14 L
- Fuel Economy: 44 mpg
- Oil Tank Capacity: 3.4 Lt
- Kerb Weight: 425 lb/193 kgMT-09 Chassis.
- Frame type: Diamond
- Front Suspension: 41mm inverted fork, adjustable preload, compression and rebound
- Rear Suspension: Single shock, adjustable preload and rebound damping
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic single Disc, 245 mm with ABS
- Front Brake: Hydraulic dual Disc, 298 mm with ABS
- Front Tyre: 120/70ZR17M/C(58W)(Tubeless)
- Rear Tyre: 180/55ZR17M/C(73W)(Tubeless)
- Yamaha Warranty: One Year Factory Warranty.