Yamaha FZS 25 Motorbike
Price In India: INR 139,300/- (Dual Channel ABS)
Yamaha FZ 25 Nepal Price: Rs 442,900/-
Yamaha FZS 25 and Yamaha FZ 25 motorbikes were recently announced in to the Indian Two Wheeler market. According to Yamaha, for over a decade the FZ series has rightfully retained the title of the Lord Of The Streets. These medium sized motorcycles are coming with light weight but with rigid frame. Furthermore the all new FZS 25 is fitted with BS VI Compliant Engine to keep their leadership in the Indian Two Wheeler market. Yamaha had stopped production of BS IV complaint engine fitted models for India. While some of them are available for the international market where BS VI Compliant Engines are not mandatory. The new FZ 25 model is not provided with Golden Wheel, Brush Guard and Long Visor in those models. So the FZ 25 model will be available with less price when compared to FZS 25 Motorbike.
The FZS model price is so far not announced in India. Normally this superior 250cc model will be available in Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh once it is available for sale in India.
2021 Yamaha FZS 25 Features.
249cc single cylinder, fuel injected engine.
Advanced 4-row core oil cooler.
7-step adjustable monocross suspension.
Dual channel ABS for superior control.
Advanced Bi-Function Class D type headlamp.
Multi-function Negative LCD Instrument Cluster.
Side Stand provided with Engine Cut-off Switch.
Light weight Body: 154kg for FZS 25 and 153kg for FZ 25
Brakes: Dual Channel ABS + Disc Brake Front 282mm / Rear 220mm.
Golden Wheel is available only in FZS 25 Patina Green & Dark Matte Blue.
Under cowling, Advanced Midship Muffler Cover and Wider Rear Tyre.
FZS 25 Specification.
- Engine: Air cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve Type.
- Displacement: 249cc
- Bore x Stroke: 74.0 x 58.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.8:1
- Maximum Power Output: 20.8PS(15.3kW)@ 8000rpm
- Maximum Torque: 20.1N.m(2.0kgf.m)@ 6000rpm
- Fuel system: Fuel Injection (FI)
- Starting system Type: Electric starter
- Transmission Type: Constant mesh, 5-speed
- Clutch Type: Wet, Multiple disc
- L x W x H: 2015 x 775 x 1,075 mm
- Seat Height: 795mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14Lt
- Wheelbase: 1360mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 160mm
- Weight: 153kg
- Front Tyre: 100/ 80-17M/ C 52P – Tubeless
- Rear Tyre: 140/ 70-17M/ C 66S – Tubeless
- Frame: Diamond Type
- Front Brake: Disc Brake (282mm). ABS
- Rear Brake: Disc Brake (220mm). ABS
- Front Suspension: Telescopic fork 41.0 mm
- Rear Suspension: Adjustable Monocross Suspension. 7-Step
- Battery: 12 V, 6.0 Ah
- Headlight, Daytime Running Light,Brake/ Tail Light: LED
- Speedometer, Tachometer, Fuel gauge, Clock: Digital
- Fuel consumption indicator: Provided
- Side stand engine cut-off switch: Provided
Yamaha R15 Motorbike.
Yamaha FZS 25 Video.