Yamaha FZ25 Motorcycle, True Lord of the Adventure.
FZ 25 Price in India: INR 144,600/-
Nepal Price: Rs 474,900/-
FZ 25 Motorbike Sri Lanka Price: Rs 705,900/- (2020 Price)
The all new 2022 Yamaha FZ25 has been developed with a newly designed BS VI Compliant engine to power it. The Motorbike comes with air-cooled, 249 cc, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve, single-cylinder, high-torque, fuel injected engine. This compact engine is provided on a lightweight frame (148 Kg) enabling the joy of control as the rider intends. These kinds of features establish the FZ 25 as a “Powerful, mid-class, street fighter” for the Next FZ World.
Its design emphasizes both the senses of mass forward layout and down force, evoking the powerful muscles of an athlete. Check out this newly launched street model delivers riding enjoyment as well as excellent fuel efficiency and environmental performance. FZ25 gives power and stability for the rider to enjoy another level of superb riding experience on the roads regardless of day and night. So far there are No news about the availability of the Yamaha Y-Connect App for this Yamaha 2022 FZ25 Motorcycle.
Yamaha FZ25 motorbike is currently not available in Sri Lanka due to Sri Lanka Government’s Vehicle import Ban that was placed in the year 2020. In the meantime in this year 2022 Sri Lanka petrol price had increased to Rs 420 / Lt. So it is expected the popularity of the large size motorcycles may decline here due to high petrol price.
Meanwhile this Yamaha FZ25 Motorcycle is not available as brand new model in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
Yamaha FZ 25 Features.
Powerful 249cc Engine
Dual Channel ABS
Disk Brakes. (Front and Rear)
Aggressive seat position
Superb suspension for enhanced comfort
LED Tail Light
Wide 140mm Rear Tyre
Maximum power output of 20.9 PS @ 8,000 rpm.
Maximum Torque of 20 Nm @ 6,000 rpm.
Yamaha FZ25 motorcycle offers new features such as BS-6 Variant, Dual ABS, LED headlight and an LCD instrument cluster. Its mudguard will moves with the swing arm. Wheels with a spoke design like that of MT Series bikes and racing style foot pads (rear seats). These all make it as an irresistible option to be the top-end model of the FZ Series.
The new 249 cc single-cylinder engine is proven on sport bikes for the Japanese market, the model’s engine has been fine-tuned and optimized for the Indian traffic environment, primarily in the intake/exhaust systems and the ignition system. Building on the reputation, the new model has been developed with Yamaha’s New Generation Engine Development Ideal – ‘Blue Core’ featuring overall improved performance including fuel efficiency, acceleration and environmental friendliness. The model is compliant to BS IV emission standards.
At the same time, it offers the nimbleness and easy-to-use character for daily use as well as riding excitement in a variety of usage scenes.
Yamaha FZ25 Specifications.
- Engine: Air cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve
- Displacement: 249cc
- Bore x stroke: 74.0 x 58.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.8:1
- Maximum Power Output: 20.8PS (15.3kW)@8000rpm
- Maximum Torque: 20.1N.m (2.0kgf.m)@6000rpm
- Starting Method: Electric Start (Self Start)
- Frame Type: Diamond
- Front Tyre: 100/80-17M/C 52P Tubeless Tyre.
- Rear Tyre: 140/70-17M/C 66S Tubeless Tyre.
- Front Brake: Hydraulic single Disc brake / 282mm
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic single Disc brake /220 mm
- Front Suspension: 41 mm Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm, 7-step adjustable Monocross suspension
- L x W x H: 2015 x 770 x 1075 mm
- Seat Height: 795 mm
- Wheelbase: 1360 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 160 mm
- Weight: 148 kg
- Minimum Turning Radius: 2.5 m
More on Yamaha FZ25 Motorbike.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14 Lt
- Fuel Supply: Fuel injection (FI)
- Clutch Type: Wet with multiple disc
- Transmission: Constant mesh.
- Gears: 5
- Shift Type: Return
- Headlight: LED (Advanced Bi-Function Class D type headlamp)
- Auxiliary Light: 12V, 5W x 1
- Brake / Tail light: LED
- Turn signal Lights: 12V, 10W x 4
- Digital: Fuel gauge, clock, Tachometer and Speedometer
- Fuel consumption Indicator: Provided.
Yamaha FZ25 Model Colors: Metallic Black | Racing Blue | Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Edition.
Latest FZ25 Video.
Yamaha YZ250F Race Track Dominating Motocross Bike. Here.
Yamaha FZ-FI motorbike.
Used Yamaha FZ25 Motorcycle Price in Sri Lanka: From Rs 250,000/- up to Rs 750,000/- (Depends on the Year of Manufacture and current Condition.)