Suzuki Hayabusa (GSX 1300R)
Hayabusa USA Price: US$ 14,799
Price in India: INR 13.87 lakh-
GSK-R1000 Price in UK: P 13,200
Hayabusa from Japan’s Suzuki Motors is considered as the fastest production model. In India it is one of the high powered expensive two wheeler there for its price too little expensive. Last year there was rumors that Suzuki is stopping their popular model Hayabusa from its production line. Now the Global Suzuki information portal is displaying their 2020 models in their website. Meanwhile Suzuki is releasing this model in India as street bike this model is released with lot of new features.However Suzuki is still working hard to make it to be more smooth runner.
Top Speed: 303 -313 Km/h
Turbo powered Machine Top Speed: 448Km/h
Suzuki Hayabusa Features.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) system allows the rider to select for highway cruising or as tighter roads.
- Inverted Cartridge Front Forks
- Titanium Valves.
- Iridium Spark Plugs.
- Provided with Bridgestone BT-015 Tyre.
- For instance it comes with top-of-the-line radial-mount Brembo Monobloc front brake calipers.
- Tapered, 44mm double-barrel Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) Throttle bodies with Fuel Injection (FI).
- Muscular four-cylinder engine delivers a broader wave of torque for effortless acceleration.
- instrument cluster contains four round analog gauges, as tachometers, peedometer, fuel meter along with coolant temperature meter. LEDs Engine-rpm indicator, low fuel-level warning light, neutral indicator light, turn-signal indicator lights, high-beam indicator light, high coolant temperature warning light, low oil pressure warning light, fuel injection system warning light. Round centered LCD information panel displays clock, gear position, S-DMS map indicator, odometer and dual trip meter display.
Suzuki Hayabusa Specifications.
Engine: 4-Stroke, 4-Cylinder, Liquid-cooled, DOHC
Displacement 1340cm³ (81.8 cu.in)
Bore x Stroke: 81.0mm x 65.mm (3.2 in x 2.6 in)
Compression ratio: 12.5:1
Ignition: Electronic Ignition (Transistorized)
Transmission (Gears): 6-Speed Constant Mesh
Overall Length x W x H: 2190mm (86.2 in) x 735mm (28.9 in) x 1165mm (45.9 in)
Wheel Base: 1480mm (58.3 in)
Ground Clearance: 120mm (4.7 in)
Seat Height: 805mm (31.7 in)
Kerb Weight: 268kg (591 lbs)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 21 lt (5.5 US gal)
Front Brake: Disc, Twin, ABS
Rear Brake: Disc, ABS
Front Tyre: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
Rear Tyre: 190/50ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
Front Suspension: Inverted Telescopic, Coil Spring, Oil Damped
Rear Suspension: Link Type, Coil Spring, Oil Damped