Suzuki Hayabusa (GSX 1300R)
USA Price: US$ 14,799
Price in India: INR 13.87 lakh
Suzuki GSK-R1000 Price in UK: P 13,200
Hayabusa from Japan’s Suzuki Motors is named as the fastest production motorbike in the world. Furthermore in India this is considered as one of the high powered expensive two wheeler due to its price. Many youngsters consider this model is too expensive one. Last year there were rumors that Suzuki is stopping their popular model Hayabusa from its production line. Now the Global Suzuki information portal is displaying their 2020 models in their website. Meanwhile Suzuki is releasing this model in India as street and this motorbike is released with lot of new features. However Suzuki is still working hard to make it to be more smooth and fast runner.
In conclusion this model is meant for well built experienced riders as it it is a heavy high powered cruise motorcycle that can give ultimate riding experience on streets.
For instance its Top Speed is: 303 – 313 Km/h
In addition Turbo powered Machine’s Top Speed is: 448Km/h
Suzuki Hayabusa Features.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) system allows the rider to select for highway cruising or as tighter roads.
- Inverted Cartridge Front Forks
- Titanium Valves.
- Similarly Iridium Spark Plugs.
- Along with Bridgestone BT-015 Tyre.
- For instance it comes with top-of-the-line radial-mount Brembo Monobloc front brake calipers.
- Tapered, 44mm double-barrel Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) Throttle bodies with Fuel Injection (FI).
- Muscular four-cylinder engine delivers a broader wave of torque for effortless acceleration.
- After that instrument cluster contains four round analog gauges, as tachometers, peedometer, fuel meter along with coolant temperature meter. LED Engine-rpm indicator, low fuel-level warning light, neutral indicator light, turn-signal indicator lights, high-beam indicator light, high coolant temperature warning light, low oil pressure warning light, fuel injection system warning light. Round centered LCD information panel displays clock, gear position, S-DMS map indicator, odometer and dual trip meter display.
Suzuki Hayabusa Specifications.
Engine: 4-Stroke, 4-Cylinder, Liquid-cooled, DOHC
Displacement 1340cm³ (81.8 cu.in)
Bore x Stroke: 81.0mm x 65.mm (3.2 in x 2.6 in)
Compression ratio: 12.5:1
Ignition: Electronic Ignition (Transistorized)
Transmission (Gears): 6-Speed Constant Mesh
Overall Length x W x H: 2190mm (86.2 in) x 735mm (28.9 in) x 1165mm (45.9 in)
Wheel Base: 1480mm (58.3 in)
Ground Clearance: 120mm (4.7 in)
Seat Height: 805mm (31.7 in)
Kerb Weight: 268kg (591 lbs)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 21 lt (5.5 US gal)
Front Brake: Disc, Twin, ABS
Rear Brake: Disc, ABS
Front Tyre: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
Rear Tyre: 190/50ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
Front Suspension: Inverted Telescopic, Coil Spring, Oil Damped
Rear Suspension: Link Type, Coil Spring, Oil Damped