Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS.
America Price: US$ 4,999
Price in India: Rs 337,000/-
Kawasaki Ninja 300 motorbike (BS-VI model) is provided with Dual channel ABS braking system. This Ninja 300 motorcycle is marketed under the Ninja series in India with with assist and slipper clutch. This machine is one of the 4-stroke Parallel Twin cylinder Liquid-Cooled 296 cc Engine powered ABS motorcycle. Maximum Power output is 29.0 kW (39 PS)@11,000 rpm along with Maximum Torque of 27.0 N.m (2.8 kgf.m) @10,000 rpm. The motorbike is provided with lots of latest technical features for to be a powerful machine on the streets. In many developed countries this Ninja 300 is considered as one of the best learner rider motorcycle. In addition this Motorbike have good re-sale value there when the owner wants to go for a bigger motorcycle.
It is fitted with disc brakes and ABS braking system. To take corners easily there is slipper and assist clutch is provided to this machine. Although there are many 300 cc class motorcycles available in the Indian market this Ninja 300 is expected to out smart all the other models in many aspects in its 300cc class. The new version of Kawasaki Ninja 300 Motorcycle is expected to be announced in India soon.
Specially arranged Fuel injection system to give smooth aggressive power output for the rider to enjoy the ride. Acceleration and decreasing are another easy thing in this motorbike. Perfectly built with out vibration and along with heat management technique where the produced heat won’t affect the rider. This is a good motorbike for the young USA riders before they go for big motorbikes. The model is available at affordable price with many latest features including assist and slipper clutch and Sporty instrument panel design.
Available colors: Lime Green | Ebony | Candy Lime Green.
So now you have 3 colors to select a Ninja 300 to roam through the town. Kawasaki Ninja 300 comes with newly designed stickers for attractive look.
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Features.
Superb Exhaust Sound
Smallest ABS Unit.
Sporty new instrument panel supported the advanced-technology.
Supersports style foot-pegs.
Latest Heat Management Technology
Assist and Slipper Clutch.
Fine Atomizing Injectors and Dual Throttle Valves.
Petal Disc Brakes on both wheels.
Bluetooth Connection is Not Available.
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Specifications.
- Engine: Liquid cooled, 4-stroke Parallel Twin Engine
- Displacement: 296 cc
- Bore and Stroke: 62.0 x 49.0 mm
- Compression ratio: 10.6:1
- Valve system: DOHC, 8 valves
- Fuel system: Fuel Injection, 32 mm x 2, with dual throttle valves
- Ignition: Digital
- Starting: Electric (Self) Start
- Transmission: 6 speed gears, return
- Lubrication: Forced lubrication, wet sump
- Maximum Power Output: 29.0 kW (39 PS)@ 11,000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 26.1 N.m (2.7 kgf.m)@ 10,000 rpm
- Frame Type: Tube diamond, steel
- Rake / Trail: 27° / 93 mm
- Front Tyre: 110/70 – 17 M/C 54H
- Rear Tyre: 140/70 – 17 M/C 66H
- Wheelbase: 1,405 mm
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm
- Seat Height: 780 mm
- Curb Weight: 179 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17 Lt
- Front Suspension: 37 mm Telescopic Fork / 120 mm
- Rear Suspension: Bottom-Link Uni-Trak with gas-charged shock and 5-way
- L x W x H: 2,015 x 715 x 1,110 mm
- Front Brake: Single 290 mm petal disc, caliper – Dual-piston
- Rear Brake: Single 220 mm petal disc, caliper – Dual-piston
Ninja 300 Accessories: Rear Bag (Soft top case), Tank Pad Set Ninja, Windshield – Bubble Smoke and Frame Sliders.
Ninja H2R Motorcycle. US$ 55,000
*Kawasaki Motorcycle Specifications and pricing are subject to change without prior notice.