Honda 2021 New Motorbikes.
Honda Shine BS-VI.
Also for the middle class commuters sector Honda did brought the Honda Shine with 5 gears, new graphics and tank shroud. A new white LCD meter provides the required information for the rider. Seal chain that provides low maintenance.And it gets the sportier style and it is good for long riding too. Honda SP the Smart Power will stop the engine while idling in the signal light to save on fuel. Once press the clutch the engine will come to running mode.
2021 CD 110 Dream Deluxe
Presenting the all new CD 110 Dream Deluxe with the powerful 110cc engine and Combi Brake System with Equalizer. Built to perfection this, 110cc, 4 stroke motorcycle is equipped with the Honda Eco Technology Engine that generates high power and torque output without compromising on it’s superb mileage. It enhances stability with a longer wheel base and reduces the chances of hitting the uneven road surfaces due to its higher ground clearance. With the technology & features in CD 110 Dream , you get the Style, Power & Safety you can rely on, comfortably riding you to your destination.
Honda 2021 New Motorbikes. Livo 110.
There are people who prefer living not just in the moment, but for the moment. The all new Honda Livo is made for people like them. Go out, see what’s out there. Because it’s time to live with stunning design. Equalizer technology of Combi Brake System and digital analogue meter with service due indicator. Honda Livo, It’s Time to Livo with the 2021 BS-VI 4 gears model.
Introducing the ‘Xblade’ legacy of power, A 160cc, 4 Stroke, single or double Disc Brake Technology, BS-VI compliant engine motorcycle. This has been designed and created especially for thrill and power. It’s decent style, best in Class Mileage & great features at an affordable price to make it a dream motorcycle for everyone. A superior model in the 160cc class that will catch the attention of the youth.
2021 Honda Motorcycles in India.
- Honda XBlade Price: Disc INR 111,900/-, Dual Disc: INR 116,300/-
- Unicorn Motorbike Price: INR 99,990/-
- Honda Shine Price: Drum INR: 73,350/-, Disc: INR 78,180/-
- SP 125 Price: Drum: INR 78,980/- Disc INR 83,250/-
- Livo Motorbike Price: Drum: 71,950/- Disc: INR 75,950/-
- Hornet 2.0 Repsol Edition Price: Rs 134,240/-
- Hornet 2.0 Price: INR 132,240/-
- CD110 Dream STD Price: INR 66,040/-, DLX Price: INR 67,040/-, New DLX Price: Rs.66,930/-
- CB500X Price: INR 687,390/-
- CB350RS Dual Tone Price: INR 198,000/-
- H’ness DLX Price: INR 186,500/-+
- CBR Fireblade
- Africa Twin Price: INR 1750,500/-, INR 1596,500/-
- Honda Gold Wing
Honda Shine SP Video.
Navi Honda Discontinued.
*Honda Motorbike and Scooter prices may change without prior notice.