Top 10 Cars For Japan can be found here. Further more, many people are looking for to replace their cars with new ones to make travel more easy and comfortable one. In addition, older models will need to have more maintenance and will coast higher insurance premium. Further more, new cars are fitted with lot of new gadgets and advanced technological improvements. In addition, Petrol, Diesel, Hybrid and EV’s are taking the human race to next level commuting experience. All the cars are computer controlled and can understand the drivers need. They responds to your voice, to your Smartphones along with the programmed duties. Mean while most of the companies are ready to introduce driver less cars on the roads soon.
In conclusion, in the 1970’s the most expensive Japanese car in the USA was the Acura Legend. Acura Legend was priced around US$ 20,000 with automatic transmission. However, now if you want to buy a Japanese car like Nissan GT-R the price can go up from US$103,365 to US$164,485.
For instance, these cars are becoming luxury vehicles with speed and power. In addition, that they are considered as the computerized speed stars. Additionally, they need not only car mechanics but also needs electronic technicians to maintain and repair them. Further more, with the EV there are another bred of technicians are required to look after these cars and their wiring and parts.
Lexus LS 600h L
Toyota Land Cruiser
Lexus LX 570
Lexus GS F
Top 10 Cars of Japan.
- Abarth 500X Price: US$ 30,000
- Alfa Romeo 5 Series Price: US$ 42,000 up
- BMW 5 Series Price: US$ 60,000
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage Price: US$100,000 up
- Audi A6 Price: US$42,000 up
- BMW 3 Series Price: US$38,000 up
- Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta Price: US$ 1.5 million (All 209 units are sold out)
- Honda Civic Type R Price: US$ 39,000 up
- Land Rover Discovery Price: US $50,000 up
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster Price: US$ 122,000 up