Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
Price in India: Rs 7,67,740+
Maruti Suzuki India has released their Sport Edition of Vitara Brezza compact-SUV in to the Indian market. The model was first launched back in 201. Then it became as the best selling compact-SUV in the Indian vehicle market during its peak sales. Due to the rising competition in the sector, Maruti Suzuki has come out with this premium edition. Meanwhile this model used to attract middle income youngsters likewise those people who are coming back to thier home after working overseas.
Dual Tone Floating Roof.
Push Start Button
Smart Play in other words your Smartphone controls it.
Auto Head Lamps
Rain sensing Wiper.
Mileage: 24.3 Km/L Diesel
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Specifications.
Engine: DDiS 200
Valve System; DOHC
Engine Capacity:1248 cc
Number of Cylinders: 4 (In other words 4 pistons)
Bore x Stroke: 69.6 x 82 mm
Maximum Power: 66 kW @ 4000 rpm
Maximum Torque: 200 Nm @ 1750 rpm
Fuel Tank Capacity: 48 L
For Instance its Emission Standard: Meets BSIV
Seating Capacity: 5
Front Brakes: Disc – Ventilated.
Rear Brake: Drum.
Front Suspension: McPherson Strut with Coil Spring
Rear Suspension: Torsion Beam with Coil Spring
Tyre: 205/60 R16 (Steel Wheel)
Gross Weight: 1680 kg
As per Maruti Suzuki above all ”
- Vitara Brezza bagged ICOTY (Indian Car of the Year) 2017 award
- 17th CNBC TV18 Overdrive Awards – Overdrive Car of the year, Compact SUV of the year, Viewers’ Choice Car of the year
- Vitara Brezza bagged Viewers’ Choice Car of the Year award and also won the Compact SUV of the year award
- Viewers’ Choice Car of the year 2017, Car of the year 2017 and Compact SUV/ Crossover of the year Autocar India Awards
- BTVi’s “The Auto Show – Car India & Bike India Awards 2017” – The Automobile of the Year, Compact SUV of the year, Automobile Manufacturer of the Year – Maruti Suzuki
- Domestic Car of the Year award by T3 & Smart Photography- Innovation Technology & Imaging Awards 2017
- Car of the year’ & ‘Compact SUV of the year’ at the 9th Times Auto Awards”